Before Booking Any Treatment
Please Note: There are some instances when Massage Therapy and the use of essential oils is not recommended. Please consult your Physician if you are currently receiving medical care, or if any of the following is applicable to you before making an appointment.
- Cardio-vascular conditions (thrombosis, phlebitis, hypertension, heart conditions)
- Psoriasis or eczema
- High blood pressure
- Nervous or psychotic conditions
- Heart problems, angina, those with pacemakers
- Bell’s palsy, trapped or pinched nerves
- Gynecological infections
Massage Therapy is not recommended at all if any of the following are applicable to you;
- Contagious diseases
- Fever, flu
- Drugs or alcohol- including prescription pain medication
- Recent operations or acute injuries
- Skin diseases
- First trimester of Pregnancy.